Senior Tour Operator - Mon Ami travelPosted 8 days ago
15Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Handle holidays packages for groups and individuals.
- Handle tailor made requests.
- Preparing quotations and itineraries.
- Handle contracting with hotels
- Following up & updating hotel rates on online systems.
- Handle arrangements for Ticket, transportation, accommodation, tours and activities.
- Interact with clients over Phone, E-mail.
- Handling invoices and issuing of vouchers.
- Dealing with customer queries, complaints, and make alternative arrangements for customers.
- Evaluating customer's holidays, issuing appropriate feedback form and assuring client's satisfaction.
- Perfect promotion of the company's tourism services through holding daily international cold calls and online correspondence with the clients
- Planning client's incoming tours, taking care of their requirements concerning place of interest, mode of transport preferred, period of stay, budget allocated, and other activities to be performed at the location and provide customized services as per the requirements of each client.
- Identify and evaluate various options available for travelling and accommodation –In collaboration with the ticketing and contracting executive -and formulating the final quotation to the client
- Arranging the tour, confirming customer names with airlines/hotels and finalizing the tour program. If required, the tour operator might visit the location to make sure of the client will be enjoying the best quality service
- Perfect coordination with the tour leaders to make sure that the client does not face any snags in the tour and all glitches are avoided
- Handle any unexpected situation that might arise in such a manner that the goodwill of the services offered is maintained.
- Collecting regular customer feedback, evaluating them and take necessary actions if the services are not offered as per expectations of the customers.
- Prepare regular reports explaining and analyzing the work status quo and using market research information to guide decisions
- Investigating clients favorable future trends in tourism and offer recommendations to top management
- Prepare commercial invoices to the client And the accounting
- Experience in Amadeus Airlines Ticketing and Hotel's Reservation Systems
- Experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Experience in Sales, or got sales skills.
- Must be excellent in English language.
- Good image/ Presentable.
- incoming tour operatorHigh Tours - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- outgoing tour operatorHigh Tours - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Aviation Ticketing Agent - Downtown, Cairo5 days ago
- Area Sales Representative - Badr City, Cairo3 hours ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- Sales retail coordinator..Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo21 days ago
- Telesales Representative - Cairo, Egypt28 days ago
- Senior Sales Specialist - Indo... - 6th of October, Giza28 days ago
- Telesales Representative - Rel... - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- property consultant Team Leade... - Mansoura, Dakahlia3 hours ago
- Inbound Tour OperatorFayed Travel - Downtown, Cairo13 days ago
- Travel ConsultantTraveliun - Giza, Egypt5 days ago
- Travel ConsultantConfidential Company - Garden City, Cairo6 days ago
- Travel Advisor (WORK REMOTELY ...AL HODA TRAVEL AND TOURISM - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Reservations And Ticketing Age...Ellithy Group - Heliopolis, Cairo14 days ago
- Travel CoordinatorRowad Modern Engineering - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Ticketing AgentAgazat Masr - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Outgoing Tour OperatorAgazat Masr - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago