Utilities Maintenance Engineer (SCADA)Egyptian French Company for Plants Tissue Culture S.A.E - Obour City, CairoPosted 2 months ago
138Applicants for1 open position
- 4In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage all plant facilities and equipment maintenance activities.
- Designing a new conventional and PLC’s control circuits & system integration and Maintain the old system
- Develop maintenance plans and schedules (preventive & Corrective) for utilities (HVAC, Boilers, AHU, Compressors, Pumps, tanks, firefighting) and infrastructure to ensure the best utilization in the factory
- Develop PLC, HMI, SCADA programming and perform PLC configuration and validation
- Following up all Electrical, PLC’s and HMI’s troubleshooting & startup
- Setting departmental objectives, manage KPIs dashboards and analyze periodically reports.
- Monitor the factory’s consumption of gas, water, electricity and report required periodic reports and analysis.
- Implement, archive and update all factory’s engineering geometric drawings as built.
- Manage and monitor inventory and purchasing cycle for Spare Parts, tools & equipment.
- Manage and follow sub-contractors, consultants and vendor’s contracts and performance.
- Creates project manufacturing specifications and design drawings for any new installation and industrial equipment.
- Prepare & manage the annual departmental budget.
- Develop & continuously improve departmental SOPs for all processes.
- Ensure safety and industrial hygiene in maintenance.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required to maintain efficient department operations
- BS in an Engineering field (Electrical Engineering, Control Systems, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Automation Engineering, etc.)
- Has a strong technical background in electrical power systems. Successful candidates will have power system automation, software, integration and automation, industrial controls, PLCs, , Ethernet systems, protocol analyzers, and industry SCADA practices background and knowledge.
- IP CCTV System Design, Security Access Control System, PLC and Design and programming of SCADA.
- Has a previous experience in HVAC systems in Hospitals or Pharmaceuticals factories
- Knowledge of Low Voltage power distribution and control panels (PLC, SCADA).
- Very good command of English Language
- Exposure to a wide variety of production machinery, industrial sensors, and equipment (Level, temperature and pressure transducers, current and power meters, etc) is a plus
- Experience creating technical specifications for process or manufacturing equipment is a plus.
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo3 days ago