Skills And Tools:
- Providing safety oversight for all workers at the job site.
- Investigate Safety Observation, near misses & accidents reported.
- Maintain ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems and programs records.
- Participate in carrying out risk and impact assessments
- Review progress towards compliance with the standards on a monthly basis and provide a status report.
- Ensure remedial action is taken to eliminate or reduce any significant risk identified in risk / impact assessments, review them on a regular basis and issue safety guidelines to staff and contractors as necessary.
- Conduct HSE training & awareness sessions.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety attitude among projects’ staff.
- Maintain required documentations for EEAA and civil defense authorities
- Will be responsible for HSE for two waste water treatment plants in New Damietta and Port Said.
- Other duties are assigned as per the work requirements
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in occupational health and safety .
- Damietta/Portsaid resident is preferable
- Very Good Command of English both spoken and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Auditing experience on ISO 14001 & 45001 standards.
- Good knowledge of Automatic and portable fire extinguishing systems as well as fire alarm system as well as good experience in occupational safety and health procedures.
- HSE Certificate is an advantage.
- High Communication skills
- Knowledge of International Standard (OSHA - NFPA -etc…) is preferable.
- NEBOSH IGC certified is a plus
- OSHA Certified is a plus.
- HSE Deputy ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago