Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for reviewing the scope of user requested business requirements to implement solutions that will support business objectives.
- Work directly with the business in partnership with development teams. This position is responsible for interpreting requirements into technical specification documents, supporting data / reporting architects who define and detail a business solution, and supporting application developers who code and test the applications.
- This position is also responsible for Managing small to medium sized initiatives to ensure that the project meets the Time, Scope, Budget, Benefit and Quality.
- This is a top-level business analyst and is assigned some of the most complex systems and projects.
- Responsible for managing the implementation of assigned system projects.
- Applies specific knowledge of the business and knowledge of systems technology capabilities to business problem solving.
- Participates in the design, installation and maintenance of complex system projects.
- Ability to intuitively assess the impact of issues and escalate issues as and when necessary.
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Conduct JAD Sessions with Subject Matter Experts to identify all system requirements.
- Complete System Design documents based on the information gathered at the JAD Sessions with the business and developers.
- Conducting walkthroughs of all completed design documents with the team to make sure the documentation is complete and development estimates are accurate.
- Serving as the main liaison between business users and development staff to ensure that all requirements are met on schedule; communicating business requirement changes to the business users.
- Completing and distributing documentation in a timely manner so that everyone is kept up-to-date on status and any issues that need to be resolved.
- Clearly communicate business and technical issues and expectations to business, and IT.
- Maintain Plan, Issues Log, schedule weekly technical meetings with development team etc when managing small / medium projects independently.
- 5+ years of System Analysis / writing system requirements. 2+ years experience in Data Warehouse and ERP projects is preferable.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, organization and interpersonal skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned project tasks, roles and responsibilities.
- Skilled and proficient in requirements definition, process integration, and solutions delivery.
- Skilled and proficient in all aspects of Requirements Management and Testing.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycles (SDLC), change management and business processes.
- Knowledge of information technologies including a high-end (general) technical knowledge of hardware, software, databases and database technology.
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments, tight timelines and manage through project obstacles to consistently deliver results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 hours ago
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo15 hours ago
- Quality Control Engineer (Data...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago