Skills And Tools:
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product through market research, competitive analysis, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Define Product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features.
- Drive new business and opportunities for the Business Unit.
- Develop new product feature and functionality in partnership with other departments and relevant parties.
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies for products under her/his responsibility to meet agreed company objectives.
- Provide customer use-case examples and act as the primary bridge between customer feedback and requirements. Drive resolution of customer satisfaction issues.
- Manage issues associated with ordering of product, systems and tools.
- Performs other related duties as may be required.
- Education: Bachelor Degree from a reputable Medical University.
- Experience: 3 to 7 Experience Years in Sales/Marketing is in the Medical Field “ Orthopedic Experience is Preferred”.
- Knowledge/Skills: Time management. Excellent Presentation skills. Excellent Selling and Negotiation skills. Excellent Communications Skills. Excellent command of English language
- Own a Car is a MUST.
- Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.
- Personal Requirement: Must have integrity, initiative, evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality, elf-motivated and highly ambitious
- Jr.General Manager- Internatio...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Brand Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Digital Transformation Marketi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Sales And Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo18 hours ago