Skills And Tools:
Responsible for managing the Spa’s operations. Act as the Focal point of contact being the main aesthetician carrying out the body and facial treatments, supervising the maintenance of the facility, reporting on SPA financials versus budgets including sales figures, and support in the marketing campaigns.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Follow the weekly and monthly individual sales targets in line with the overall targets provided by the CEO/Area Managers and monitor progress in order to assist and motivate concerned team members for achieveing optimum results.
• Coordinate with Human Resources department to ensure the proper on-boarding process is followed for all new joiners within the Spa including managing employee performance, training plans and grievances in line with the HR policies & procedures.
• Coordinate with the Supply Management Team on all purchases required for the facility and follow the implementations process as advised by the Group’s Supply team.
• Liaise with Operations Training Department on the availability of well-trained session makers and advisors vs. the business’ demand at the SPA at all times.
• Manage the day to day operations including staff matters by following the set HR guidelines as well as resolve any employee disputes to avoid escalation.
• Perform theoretical and practical evaluations for all new recruits during their probation period including end of probation assessment.
• Follow all set operating procedures and highlight weaknesses and opportunities for improvement when applicable to provide efficient services.
• KPI tracking to evaluate the current status and suggest improvements.
• Analyze the customer due balance report provided by the collection officer weekly in order to follow up or take needed measures regarding bad debtors.
• Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all marketing plans are followed for all seasons, occasions and holidays.
• Ensure the stock is up to date and a clear request on shortages are submitted to the supply chain department to ensure business continuity.
• Service the needs of existing customers, collect feedback and develop customer-retention plans with Customer Care Manager.
• Coordinate advertising campaigns and promotions by liaising with marketing, trainers & public relations teams.
• Generate weekly and monthly sales reports to ensure that the set targets are met and propose new sales activity or promotion if needed to achieve the target.
• Liaise with the Telemarketing Manager on the results of appointments and daily orders and actively seek new ways to increase positive results.
• Control and monitor all retail and SPA inventories - demo products stock, consumables stock and retail products stock
• Ensure an efficient execution of all daily weekly and monthly administrative reports
• Resolve house-keeping requests to ensure laundry and Spa cleanliness
• Resolve machine maintenance problems with the concerned technician or supplier
• Prepare and report on the service records, service log sheet and machine annual performance evaluation
• Manage the SPA opening and closing process
• Manage the paid sessions confirmation process
• Ensure accurate data recording into the Compay IT Software.
• Manage Customer relations and ensure high rate of customer satisfaction as set by the CEO.
• Manage the end of day cash closing process
• Promote the image of the company by ensuring professional and presentable look as set by the company at all times.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Work Experience • At least 6 years as Spa Operations at Supervisor or Assistant Manager level.
• Or at least 6 years of operations experience within a similar industry.
• Strong understanding of Spa Management
• Knowedge in IT Operating Systems
• Strong Interpersnal and Communication Skills.
• Excellent Analytical Skills
• Strong Client Management skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people
• Excellent Coaching Skills.
Language Skills • Arabic & English
- Business Developer - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia5 days ago
- Receptionist - Tourism CompanyConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Executive Secretary / PAConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya12 days ago
- Personal AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Managing Director - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Receptionist - Alkhalifa, Cairo5 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Manager in K...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Departmental Secretary and Rec... - Mokattam, Cairo5 days ago
- Receptionist (Front Office) - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Administrative Assistant-Offic...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza4 days ago
- Administrative Assistant/Offic...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Administration ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago