Skills And Tools:
- Managing and Organizing all accounts related to his assigned territory in terms of mapping the territory and achieving sales target through the Standard Operating procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities & Standards of Performance:
- Implementing marketing plan set by management in coordination with supervisor by introducing new products and following up on developing and reinforcing existing ones.
- Doing researches and studies in regards to the industry to keep his knowledge updated and share updates with retailers, practitioners and colleagues by providing them with articles and studies on a regular basis.
- Providing necessary training for practitioners and assistants about products and their use.
- Keeping a professional image of the company by having high work ethics, superior product knowledge and solid information about products, procedures & competition and by spreading knowledge.
- Handling customers’ complaints professionally after referring to sales manager.
- Taking personal responsibility for answering customers’ queries knowledgeably.
- Making all efforts and queries to know about all the competitive products inside-out starting with composition, packaging, prices and offers.
- Introducing and selling the full product line equally by applying selling techniques according to Standards of Performance
- Reaching sales targets for the assigned territory by following monthly schedule.
- Completing a minimum of 15 visits per day called sales calls in terms of providing recent articles and studies, discussing updates and issues in industry and closing a sales deal.
- Closing sales deals in terms of taking orders, preparing quotations and offers within company price list or customer’s special treatment, agreeing on payment terms and placing orders at the customer service desk.
- Following up on client's payments in a professional and ethical way.
- Completing sales cycles (visiting all customers and potential customers in assigned territory)
- Handling troubleshooting with existing products after referring to Managing Director to take proper actions.
- Following up on existing products sold.
- Optimizing time in assigned territory while keeping cost at lowest rate.
- Keeping track of any customer’s history, requests and dealing with the company by filling, updating and organizing the green files.
- Preparing his/her monthly schedule in coordination with his direct supervisor.
- Submitting a daily report about his/her daily activities & achievements.
Special conditions of the Job:
- This is a field job where the person is supposed to be on the road at all times.
- Due to the job nature and the remote distance, the job holder must always check his emails and be connected on a daily basis.
- The candidate must have a car.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent, a Master's is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in the sales field, medical experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & hardware use.
- Extensive knowledge of company products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills
III. Negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Researching Skills
Abilities & Personal Traits:
- Strong personality, able to control the situation when needed.
- Able to perform under stressful situations.
- Eager for learning.
- Able to learn new concepts and always be aware of surrounding actions.
- car is a must