Skills And Tools:
- Attend trade-shows to provide sales support, generate leads, evaluate sales activities, strategies and strengths of the competition, identify new market and customer opportunities, and evaluate the success and perception of products.
- Maintain customer files and information in the database.
- Prepare sales forecasts.
- Compare monthly sales results to goals and take corrective action where necessary.
- Provide sales input for the annual strategic planning process.
- Provide input on advertising, literature and promotion materials.
- Recommend pricing programs to remain competitive.
- Interface with Quality Assurance/Regulatory regarding any observed or reported quality/safety issues.
- Educational scientific background "Medicine, Pharmacy, Vet, Biomedical engineering, Biochemistry ... etc."
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines.
- Ability to present and sell at all levels of the organization, including the executive level.
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to resolve complex problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong customer-focused orientation.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative.
- Good computer skills including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).