Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the planning, executing, and delivering Botit Internal software solutions
and 3rd party integrated systems.
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations for running projects; manage running projects by
balancing scope, time, cost and quality, and aligning with offshore services organizations
- Lead/Gather/elicit requirements with stakeholders and create a detailed WBS with product
- Analyze business requirements to meet business needs and to determine how systems and
applications can best functionally fulfill those needs
- Plan/Lead Sprint creation, scope and timeline for user stories
- Lead inter-departmental meetings to cohesive requirement implementation and reach team
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitor’s products, solutions in relevance to company
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates activities related to system development project across
- Working closely with UI/UX resources to reach functional design specifications and features
- Strategizing with the business for the optimization of system processes; Identifying
efficiencies and ways to improve design and system flow.
- Serving as the primary liaison between the Business, Architecture, Development and
Testing teams throughout the product life cycle.
- Analyzing impact of proposed solutions across the business and developing use cases to
demonstrate the business requirements to the Development Team and Quality Assurance
- Conduct Research on current market trends and how to integrate within Botit.
- Lead user studies or present user study conclusions to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in writing requirements, performs quality assurance and deliver trainings.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in tech environment (SDLC awareness is a must).
- Ability to collaborate globally and work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Highly analytically and data driven with ability to surface actionable insights from large data sets.
- Detail-oriented mindset and good planner.
- Previous experience in building large and complex web/mobile apps.
- Agile and fluid marketer with test and learn mindset to rapidly iterate on learnings.
- Strong ability to build roadmaps, assess priorities and multi-task.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen - strong marketing and sales awareness.
- Fluent in English.