Skills And Tools:
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Bachelor degree.
- FMCG experience is MUST
- 2 - 4 Years' experience in the same role.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria9 days ago
- Purchasing Section HeadConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria9 days ago
- Assistant Merchandiser - Ready...ESEN international （Egypt）S.A.E company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Deputy Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria3 days ago
- Purchasing & Inbound Coordinat...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago