Skills And Tools:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and choose suppliers the company will do business with. This includes examining quality of product, pricing, and delivery time.
- Supplier & contracts evaluation with pricing analysis.
- Negotiating contracts & Monitoring / Making any required adjustments or changes to existing contracts.
- Keep track of all goods and services ordered and received, and maintain accurate inventory records including details on price, performance, and delivery.
- Ensure responsible procurement practices meet company objectives and compliance requirements.
Secondary responsibilities include
- Prepare & issue purchasing orders.
- Handle suppliers’ inquiries regarding orders, status, changes, invoice payments, and cancellations.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing reports, records, and updated price lists.
Tertiary responsibilities include:
- Handle any required documentation.
- Maintain up to date and precise records of orders, shipments, inventory & reports.
- Following up with suppliers for confirmation of orders.
- Perform necessary administrative work.
- High negotiation skills,
- F&B experience,
- ERP systems use.
- Procurement Specialist (In-act...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Procurement & Warehouse Manage...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago