Skills And Tools:
- Prepare, submit and follow up the quantity surveying works.
- Prepare, submit and follow up the shop drawing and as built drawings (if needed).
- Help in preparing the progress report with the Project Manager.
- Preparing client's & subcontractors' invoices.
- Managing document control activities on site.
- Education: Bachelor's in civil engineering. / BSc Architecture Engineering
- AutoCAD is a must
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel…) is a must
- Good communication skills.
- Good English Language.
- Technical Office Engineer (Civ...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria7 days ago