Skills And Tools:
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Organize and develop training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Evaluate instructor performance and monitoring attendees performance and cooperation with the instructor.
- Coordinate the training implementation with all parties.
- Coordinate the trainings facilities` and make sure all required tools are available for training implementation.
- Bachelor degree of business administration or similar field.
- 5 -7 Years of experience in similar position.
- Excellent in Ms. Office.
- Very good in English language skills.
- Very good communication, negotiation and organization skills
- Multi tasks and detailed oriented.
- Human Resources & Administrati...MTC International Development Holding Co., LLC - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Training Specialist (Temporary...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago