Electronics Engineer - GizaPosted 21 days ago
41Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Provide support to engineering and design staff in a variety of engineering tasks in the installation, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, calibration, testing, fabrication, construction, and operation of diverse electronic/mechanical equipment and systems in accordance with engineering specifications.
- Perform validations/ verifications of various electronic systems.
- Review change proposals for equipment impacts.
- Assist in accomplishing Engineering Change Instructions.
- Develop technical/engineering data for Planned Maintenance Systems, technical manuals, trouble-shooting procedures, drawing updates, operation procedures, and maintainability improvements.
- Establish and maintain a filing system, databases, and logs as needed for tracking project status and inventory
- Provide technical data and evaluation for components installation, equipment maintenance, and systems consistent with engineering plans, layout, and contract requirements.
- Inventory management and shortage tracking
- Train staff in new and existing processes.
- Electronics Engineering degree.
- Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience in maintenance, troubleshooting.
- Experience in the maintenance/repair and/or installation disciplines.
- Experience in design, preparation, and modification of engineering documents, and drawings.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills.
- Maintenance Manager - Electric...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza6 days ago
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo10 days ago
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago