Skills And Tools:
- Monitors all equipment’s on the sites & makes necessary adjustments and/or repairs to maintain smooth running of production line.
- Ensures that production targets are met in respect of efficiency, minimum wastage and operating rates.
- Designs and implements the regular preventive maintenance program, recommends any additional needs not included in the preventive maintenance programs.
- Anticipates / repairs any defects which may cause operation stoppage.
- Fabricates or repairs parts and fixtures of defectives components.
- Prepares reports on any comments or complaints on machine operation.
- Submits recommendations to line leader.
- Performs additional tasks/modifications on production line, as directed by Operations Manager.
- Enforces company safety rules and fire regulations, and ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Troubleshooting analysis and planning for the major problems.
- Preparing critical spare parts list & manage materials
- Participation in any emergency maintenance work
- Performs any other duties assigned by direct superior.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years ‘of experience in a similar position
- Working experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Diesel Engine Experience
- Good leadership and time management skills.
- Team Player, Self-motivated, Working under pressure, and hard worker.
- Maintenance Manager - Electric...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza5 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago