Skills And Tools:
- Greet visitors and contact the right department to help them.
- Answer phone calls and reply inquiries
- Book meeting rooms for scheduled meetings, inside and out the office.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by following company’s rules.
- Notify the responsible about needed supplies in the office.
- Receive daily post and forward it to the responsible.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Bachelor degree.
- Experience in same position.
- Very good written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills,
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Office Manager & Executive Sec...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Receptionist / Front Office Ad...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Receptionist Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago