Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for negotiations to ensure the best possible cost and developing "win-win" strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Develop and implement a strategy for selecting sources and suppliers locally.
- Implement supplier agreements/contracts by working with suppliers and communicating with other departments to reach an agreement on contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing all supply orders issued by the procurement team prior to issuance to suppliers accurately and ensuring the correct quantities, prices, payment method, and any other information.
- Analyze all procedures for purchase, agree to all supply orders, evaluate all competitive bidding and bid requests, and prepare all competitive agreements.
- Provide the local needs plan according to the production plan developed and in line with the goal of sales management taking into account the appropriate stock balance.
- Supervise and follow up the terms and steps of payment in a timely manner and obtain the best possible facilities in the terms of payment.
- Obtain quotations from suppliers for each item and compare them to each other for the best prices as well as obtain approval / approval of the supply chain manager on the important items.
- Perform all local purchase orders in time
- Updating the price database with any change in prices
- Ensuring payment of suppliers receivables by financial management to maintain a strong professional relationship between the company and suppliers.
- Carry out any other work assigned to him by his immediate boss or the managing director.
- Checking with all suppliers are applied to the white list at NAFSA ( هيئة سلامة الغذاء
- Checking with the team the filing of all certificates & required documents by QC Dept. for any sudden inspection .
- Revising the purchasing requests (PRs) from various departments.
- Send Po’s to Purchasing department to get the best offers according to the required specifications.
- Record submitted Offers at ERP system to be revised by the requested department and to select a specific vendor.
- Make sure that Inspecting purchased products upon delivery and reporting any issues timely.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in FMCG in the same industry (Food Production)I is a must
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- In-depth understanding of the market
- Ability to maintain and control a department-wide budget
- Excellent analytical , reporting skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and inventory management software.
- Knowledge of NAFSA Requirements
- Operations Manager - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Executive Secretary - All Over... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Furniture Production Engineer - Alsadat City, Monufya2 months ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Delta - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh1 month ago
- Distribution manager - Sohag, Egypt5 days ago
- Local Procurement Section Head...Confidential Company - Katameya, Cairo5 days ago
- Purchasing Specialist (6th Of ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza25 days ago
- Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago