Skills And Tools:
As a Showroom Receptionist, you will be doing the following activities:
- Meet and greet customers at the showroom.
- Answer, screen, and transfer incoming calls with customers’ enquiries.
- Register visitor’s details and reason of visit & direct it to the responsible team.
- Schedule customers’ meetings with the Sales & Technical teams.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Provide secretarial assistance to Head of Sales and the technical team by producing customers’ letters, memos, reports, excel budget sheets and customers’ proposal presentations.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Location: New Cairo Showroom.
- Languages required: Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience: Preferable 1 year of experience in a similar Receptionist role.
- Computer skills: Competency in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point.
- Secretary-Nozha / Cairo - Nozha, Cairo4 days ago
- Secretary - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Receptionist - Zagazig, Sharqia12 days ago
- Receptionist - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Front Desk Officer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Medical Insurance Coordinator ... - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Receptionist & Customer Servic... - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Assistant Spa ManagerConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea9 days ago