Skills And Tools:
- Assists client day-to-day functionality and efficiency.
- Provides IT support for desktops, printers, peripherals, telephone systems, and cellular devices.
- Installation for all new devices and application for external/ internal projects
- Identifies, manage and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Responds to customer requests effectively and communicates with them to address issues.
- Follow up regular upgrades for all devices and applications.
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware.
- Update the user information in the organization systems for new and current employees.
- Update the user access for given IT applications for new and current employees.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information technology, computer science or related field.
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS.
- Strong Active Directory Administration knowledge is a must.
- Good routing and switching knowledge are a plus.
- Good hypervisor technologies knowledge is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate is a plus.
- IT Project & Budgeting Support...Ghassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- IT Help Desk SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo10 days ago