Skills And Tools:
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolve personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Ensure line clearance & cleaning checks of the batch manufacturing process
- Reviews documentation associated manufacture of products on the manufacturing floor during production.
- Work closely with manufacturing to address any production issues on shift and ensure appropriate documentation.
- Coordinates and assembly of batch record documentation to assist with disposition.
- Reviews and approves completed manufacturing related documents for batch record disposition.
- Coordinates activities associated with deviation resolution and CAPAs to facilitate investigations and assure timely closure.
- Ensures adherence of appropriate cGMP regulations and quality standards.
- Perform or support any other tasks necessary to maintain the product quality and site cGMP compliance, as needed.
- Ensures that all activities in the unit or section are done according the relevant cGMP and ISO standards (ISO 9001/2015, ISO 14001/2015, and OHSAS 18001/2007).
- Organize and implement the handling of production wastes.
- BSc. degree in Pharmacy , Science is a must.
- Experience Required 5 to 8 Years.
- Can Work Under Stress
- Fluent in English
- Very good Computer Skills
- Problem Solver
- Production Engineer - Obour City, Cairo22 days ago
- Production Manager - Alex Cair... - Alexandria, Egypt12 hours ago
- Pharmacist - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Pharmacist (mixed shift) - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Pharmacist - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Pharmacists - Mohandessin, Giza16 days ago
- APIs Sales Representative - Ph... - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Maintenance Planner - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Conformity& Certification Engi... - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo6 days ago
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Spec...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza16 days ago
- Factory Manager ( Biscuits Fac...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza24 days ago
- Planning ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza23 days ago
- Production Manager Wood Produc...Confidential Company - Badr City, Cairo1 month ago