Skills And Tools:
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla Technology is a multinational Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Work from home
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
It is not enough for an organization to just have a website. It must be easily found by the right audiences. This is where our SEO Team steps in. We are looking for an experienced SEO Link Builder that knows how search engines work and how to build value through their link profile and other off-site strategies.
Reporting to the Off-Site SEO Manager, you will be responsible for completing the delivery of SEO initiatives as outline by the program and strategic plan for each client, reporting on the completion of tasks, and identifying any opportunities that are observed.
You'll be collaborating with a team of 10+ like-minded SEO specialists. We look for continuous growth in our link-building strategies, so you must be passionate about self-learning and continuously testing new link-building tactics. In order to join the team, you must be an experienced SEO specialist with a talent for link building.
- SEO program performance monitoring
- Expert in link building (All types)
- Keyword research and strategy
- Content planning
- Experience using SEO tools like AHREF, SEMRush, SE Ranking, etc.
- Liaising with webmasters to achieve brand outreach, guest post backlinks, etc.
- Backlink analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Broken link building
- Website indexing management
- Monitoring link placements
- Great communicator and relationship builder within a team environment
- Collaborate with content writers and web developers to implement changes
- At least 3+ years of experience working in the SEO industry
- Strong English, both written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work well under deadlines
- Experience working with a team remotely
Values & Competencies
- A high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Flexible and adaptable to fast-changing priorities
- Great communication skills
- Strong self-management skills
- High attention to detail with strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated, positive work ethic, and ability to function independently and in a team
Do you think we match? Apply Now!
If you get what it takes, apply to the job through the "Apply Now" button above.
*After applying, complete your application by taking the required assessment below:
- Senior SEO SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Content CreatorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago