Skills And Tools:
- Receive technical and financial offers from vendors.
- Prepare comparison schedules.
- Negotiate the contract conditions with the subcontractor and suppliers.
- Issue purchase order and follow up on the supplier’s payment.
- Purchase equipment, materials complying to project quality and specification requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of equipment, material and systems to support site installation works as per approved work program.
- Develop and maintain good relations with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in ( Mechanical / Electrical ) engineering. (cumulative grade must not be less than Good).
- 4-7 years of experience as a Procurement Engineer (Previous experience in the construction industry is highly preferable).
- Excellent in using MS Office applications.
- Good verbal and written English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sales EngineerMelco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Procurement ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Site EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Site Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago