E-Commerce Trading Manager
-Obour City, CairoPosted 1 month ago
47Applicants for1 open position
- 4In Consideration
- 43Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- The e-commerce Manager will develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans for the company as such, must stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt sales strategy to best serve the interests of the organization and to keep pace with competition in their field.
- The e-commerce Manager is heavily involved with companies’ website, particularly advertising and content elements. Given the 24/7 nature of online shopping, e-commerce Manager may work irregular hours and be on call to handle any issues that arise. e-commerce Manager will often collaborate with content developers, fellow businesses heads and customers on regular basis.
- The e-commerce Manager is, in charge of an organization’s e-commerce division and report to the board of directors, Modern Trade Managers and Trade Marketing Managers. General duties will include website design, market research, budgeting, sourcing products, pricing, managing P&L.
- The E-commerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing, leading and managing the e-commerce department of the company with a significant online presence.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance.
- The E-commerce Manager Will Set annual contract for E-commerce customers & coordinate it with National sales manager.
- Will be response about collecting customer dept.
- He is responsible to Grant best visibility & availability of our products in all platforms.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role in e-commerce.
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different Platforms.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools.