Skills And Tools:
You secure that the ERP and its related systems in stores, warehouses, and Service Office are well supported with high quality and according to the standards set by IKEA internationally as well as the IT policies set by the Service Office.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Dynamics ERP and related solutions and the value they bring in solving business problems, as well as in-depth knowledge of built-in IKEA Master Version’s processes within the system.
- You secure the data integrity in all business units, and that all databases in IKEASA and Bahrain stores (incl. POS tills) and SO are identical at any given time.
- You are responsible for the testing of the new objects on backup environment with functional responsible (“Country Super User”), and make sure that proper communication / training in coordination with the Country Super user is made to the effected users before importing in production system(s).
- You secure that issues that may arise in Microsoft Dynamics are properly investigated and resolved according to the SLA between Stores and Country Office.
- You secure that ERP User administration regarding what user rights and access levels different employees have according to their roles in the organisation in coordination with the Country Business Navigator.
- You secure that routine tasks are performed on time. Refer to routines for details.
- You secure to configure and rollout of NAV/LS retail applications and related solutions, coordinating between IKEA line business and development teams.
- You secure to develop the competency of 1st level helpdesk team and “Country Super Users”, including Super Users awareness of IT processes within their role.
- You are responsible to update / add / modify the knowledge base in Service manager portal.
- You are responsible to escalate, follow up and resolve issues which requires higher level support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Understanding of the core functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization.
- Technical Knowledge of C/SIDE and C/AL.
- Adequate knowledge of Servers, Databases and Networking.
- 5+ years working knowledge of any ERP is must.
- Experience in programming is preferred
- Strong functional knowledge of web and mobile applications.
- Industry experience in retail.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Senior AX Developer - Mohandessin, Giza12 days ago
- MS NAV Techno Function Tech le...Confidential Company - Kuwait City, Kuwait7 days ago