Skills And Tools:
- Continuous research and development on how to develop maintenance of equipment and machinery
- Responsible for conducting periodic maintenance contracts with the company's clients
- Review parts, spare parts, materials and equipment with technicians
- Study and understand the work of machines and equipment from operating catalogs and train technicians on the method of operation
- Studying the updates of the models periodically and submitting reports on them to the Maintenance Manager
- List the expected needs for spare parts for new models and include them in the orders and send them to the warehouse official to be included in the order
- Supervising the maintenance work periodically and scheduled according to work requirements
Preparing and defining the procedures to be followed in order to facilitate the operations, installation and maintenance operations
- Training technicians on all types of existing and new machines
- Review the bulletin from the supplier with its evaluation from the supplier with its request in case the conditions are matched with sending a general bulletin to all maintenance personnel
- Adhere to the standards of occupational health and safety systems when carrying out maintenance work
- More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
Send feedback Side panels
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Proven work experience as a maintenance engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Ability to work with heavy equipment.
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago