Skills And Tools:
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
ServerHub is seeking dedicated and motivated individuals looking for a prosperous career in the Cloud Services Industry. We are a small company, and we are currently experiencing growth in our industry. We are working hard to ensure this growth is consistent and beneficial to our team. If you have the determination and perseverance to provide outstanding customer service on a steady rhythm, then this opportunity is for you.
We are looking for a motivated individual with excellent experience managing people, leading, and executing marketing roles and operations. We need someone with passion and who knows what they are doing. Someone with vast knowledge in all marketing aspects and see-through long-term goals and needs of the Marketing department. Strategize and set weekly goals, build processes and workflows, delegates tasks and workloads sets outstanding marketing metrics individually. Someone who can consistently produce a good relationship within the team, constantly communicate with the management, track, document all the improvements, and create reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating campaigns, creating brand awareness, managing marketing staffs, and adapting an overall marketing strategy for the Serverhub Brand
- Set weekly and monthly goals for the whole marketing team
- Motivates, coach, and build exemplary communication within the team
- Creates marketing projects and delegates tasks and workloads within the team
- Able to innovate and collaborate internally and externally
- Prepares forecasts analyzes marketing trends, and prepares monthly and annual reports to senior management.
- Generate business leads and collaborate with sales, public relations, and other departments.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum of 5-6 years of proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- A degree in Business Marketing Management or similar.
- A creative mind possessed of exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, applied with a solution-focused attitude
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies, web servers
- Digital Transformation Marketi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Product Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt20 hours ago
- Marketing Manager - GizaConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza19 hours ago
- Assistant Sales Manager / Digi...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago