Skills And Tools:
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principle
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer generated reports.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on systems.
- Developing and implementing maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a related industry.
- Males only.
- Experience in the construction Field (Cement products manufacturing or Cement products industry are preferred).
- Knowledge of mechanical design and diagnostic testing software is preferred.
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design, analysis and manufacturing tools.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Work under Pressure.
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Maintenance EngineerConfidential Company - Suez, Suez5 days ago