Skills And Tools:
- Preparation of detailed Lightning Protection & Earthing Systems engineering package (philosophy, general plans, installation details, specifications and data sheets, bill of quantities).
- Execution of Lightning Protection & Earthing Systems at oil and gas facilities according to the manufacturers, codes and standards and client’s regulations.
- Ability to make lightning risk assessments
- Review and evaluate Lightning Protection & Earthing Systems and engineering documents.
- Project management activities (project planning, monitoring, budgeting, handover...etc.)
- Preparation of technical offers for Lightning Protection & Earthing Systems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Write reports on the project for top management.
- Electrical power engineering from reputable university.
- 3 to 7 years total experience.
- Execution of Lightning Protection & Earthing Systems projects.
- Detailed Engineering Design Package Preparation
- Review and auditing Lightning Protection & Earthing Systems
- Oil & Gas field experience
- Industrial applications
- MS office applications (Word, excel, power point)
- Fluency in English and good technical writing qualifications
- Lightning risk assessment software
- NFPA codes and IEC standards full awareness
- Hands-on professional.
- Experienced working with work permits & safety manuals regulations.
- A self-motivated, creative & recreational person with good communication skills.
- Competent, strong team player.
- Quick learner, interactive & always ambitious for learning.
- Capable to work under pressure & at hard working environments.
- Respect for compliance in all regulated environment.
- Ready to travel, relocate outside my country.
- Leader personality, problem solving, intelligent, active, energetic and patient.
- Clear military service situation (Exempted, Postponed or Finished)
- Work at both head office and site based upon work requirements.
Work a standard workweek but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet project milestones and site work conditions.
- Senior Tendering Engineer-Elec... - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Power Supply EngineerConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo10 days ago
- Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - Beheira, Egypt2 days ago
- Electrical Engineer-Cairo Alex...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza3 days ago