Skills And Tools:
- Design, execute and report software tests.
- Review business / software requirements and provide inputs.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Execute tests (manual / automated).
- Report defects and assist in their understanding.
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics.
- Prepare and present test reports.
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Males only