Skills And Tools:
Position Purpose –
- Basic & Detailed Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil &Gas Plants, Civil segment projects [project services, etc., in accordance with the Company, established procedures.
- Activity planning, work scheduling, assigning responsibilities to Engineers & Draftsmen, and monitoring to meet the project schedule with resource optimization.
- Preparation/review of PFD, P&ID’s, project-specific specifications, design calculation /analysis, procurement specification, detailed design, workshop drawing.
- Interface with other disciplines, user departments, and Clients.
- Estimation / engineering work related to bids.
- Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment, etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients' tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals, etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications, and calculations.
- B.Sc. Of Engineering - Specialization in Mechanical Design Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 6 years in Oil & Gas / Mechanical Design Engineering in consulting OR EPC company with Design & Engineering capability)
- Hands-on experience in software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, HYSYS
- Strong background in Steel Structure, Piping, Tanks, Skids, and HVAC is a plus
- Electronics Hardware Design En...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago