Skills And Tools:
About the job
Kashier is looking for a System Admin who responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers, and to install hardware and software, and participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of the organization. System administrators also actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
Job Description: -
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
- Must have very good knowledge and experience in : windows server , Active directory and domain directory , firewall Like FortiGate and Sophos, Cisco switches configuration, Elastic phone system, VM.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- Devops Engineer - Rehab City, Cairo22 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior VOIP & Contact Center E... - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Office Coordinator - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago
- Ruby Developer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Back-End Developer (Apache Air... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior SOC Analyst (On-Site) - Dokki, Giza24 days ago
- Odoo Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo8 days ago
- ERP Next - Python Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo27 days ago
- Senior System Administrator ( ...Confidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo14 days ago
- System AdministratorConfidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia11 days ago