Skills And Tools:
About the Job
This person should have in-depth knowledge of spare parts and suppliers and contractors and have experience negotiating.
- Responsible for local purchases (Automotive Spare Parts)
- Participation in pricing Negotiation with suppliers.
- Managing warehouses and control in / out operations.
- Responsible for the technical training for the newcomers.
- Revise parts orders from the technical point of view.
- Ensuring that the fleet parts system is updated with allocation details and details of returned parts (if found) as appropriate.
- Daily check with the warehouse to solve any conflict regarding the stock.
- Do visits to customers' locations if required to give technical support and solutions.
- Assesses operation costs, and recommended actions to maximize efficiency.
- Preparation of technical documentation and needed datasheets.
- Formulating technical-commercial offers based on client specifications.
- Searching for local suppliers.
- Reporting weekly activities and visits
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years in the Automotive spare parts field.
- Experience in purchasing spare parts (Local Purchasing).
- Knowledge of local spare parts vendors
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo5 days ago