Skills And Tools:
- Driving the company’s financial strategy and planning throughout the best Financial Practice, techniques, and Modelling.
- Assist in the process of preparing annual budgets by providing assistance / directions to managers
- Review all of contractors invoices, labors payable cost schedule
- Prepare the monthly Assets & Liabilities reconciliation along with their supportive backup
- Ensure that all pending A&L balances are resolved on a timely manner
- Follow up the collection of the A/R balances
- Responsible for the month end closing process
- Review the vendors' payment cheques.
- Ensure the adequacy of internal control system
- Review the monthly P&L results with the department managers
- Handle the matters related to tax authorities either dues settlement or tax audit.
- Ensures that accounting activities are performed according to legislation.
- Ensures timely consolidation of balance sheets, profit and loss, etc.
- Assures adequate documentation/support of transactions and reports
- Managing company budgets
- Consider, review and verify costs, expenses, and revenues
- Plan and direct the efforts of the employees in the financial department of the company
- Supervising all operations and activities that the Finance Department.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Report financial results to management, the board of directors,
- Using effective Financial Modeling and analysis in decision making.
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Decision Making
- Managerial Skills
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Fluent Written and Spoken English
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Work under pressure.
- Professional knowledge in accounting and finance principles, methods, and applications
- Professional knowledge in budgetary methods, procedures, monitoring and control
- Familiarity with Construction industry is preferably
- Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislations
- ERP experience is preferable.
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo9 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo2 days ago