Skills And Tools:
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating tasks.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Provide market research, estimates, comparative analyses, campaign results, and consumer behavior.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Manage all printing material (such as flyers, posters, shopping bags, and product packaging.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or any other related field
- 3-5 years experience
- Previous work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Able to manage and direct junior staff
- Experience with offline and online/digital marketing and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator and/or other tools
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
- Digital Marketing SupervisorConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza12 hours ago