Skills And Tools:
- Handle daily payroll department operations, including collecting and verifying timekeeping information and processing payroll
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, and compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management
- Maintain employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping all private information confidential
- Prepare and submit paper payroll checks for employees who do not have direct deposit
- Collect banking information for direct deposit set up and initiate deposits on paydays
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concern
- University degree is a must (in Business, accounting, Finance or relevant Field)
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Good understanding of accounting basics and Payroll best Practices
- Good knowledge of legislation and rules of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to accommodate for additional work requirements upon need as well as extended working hours.
- Owns a Car and has a driving license
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago