Skills And Tools:
- Managing ticket workload across a number of customers, escalating issues where appropriate and providing resolution to issues
- Liaising with internal Customer Managers, Service Desk, Incident, and Problem Managers and Change Managers, whilst being involved in the management of major incidents and performance reporting
- Troubleshooting issues in the product (application and data), database server, web server (IIS), and networks, to minimize the risk of disruptions
- Communicating and escalating critical service failures through the Incident Management, Problem Management, and Senior Management teams
- Ensuring reviews are fully documented and actions are raised and fulfilled
- Being involved in changes to the service operation tools, processes and working practices
- Assisting in defining and meeting SLAs, OLAs, and maintenance, as well as updates of the service catalogue
- Assisting in building up the Services Support Knowledgebase and promoting more 1st- line support resolution by the Global Service Desk
- Undertaking continuous improvement in the operation
- Coordinating with Product Development and Implementation teams to support product updates
- Supporting updates to products and services in both test and live system environments, in compliance with defined procedures
- Creating Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Databases scripts to identify and correct data integrity issues in customer's data
- Identifying opportunities that can improve the efficiency of business and technical processes
- Including all other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned
- Computer science / MIS /BIS / Computer Engineering graduate.
- 1:3 years of experience in Technical / Application Support role.
- English Fluency is a Must.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft SQL Databases and windows troubleshooting.
- Flexibility with working in the US Time zone.