Skills And Tools:
- Maintain the water treatment plant systems in order to ensure the availability of a purified water supply.
- Maintain the treatment plant systems.
- Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes.
- Inspect service and repair components of the water treatment plant including water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps, boilers, heat exchangers, and valves.
- Prepare work orders for servicing and repairs.
- Arrange for major repairs.
- Inspect the treatment water systems on a daily basis to ensure effective operations Water Treatment Plant.
- Establish a preventative maintenance program
- Prepare budgets and financial reports for the water system.
- Keep a daily log.
- Prepare activity and work order reports.
- Provide reports to government agencies, departments, and other organizations as required.
- Ensure records are maintained.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Degree in Science.
- Experience required from 2 to 4 years.
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Time Management.
- Problem Solving
- Maintenance OfficerConfidential Company - Qusayr, Red Sea5 days ago
- Maintenance EngineerConfidential Company - Suez, Suez2 days ago