Skills And Tools:
- Business process analysis for business requirements and solution design for the cycle on the system
- Deployment tasks including training, application setup and configuration, master data and opening balances import, testing, key user and end user support
- Participate in all aspects of implementation project life cycle and implementing workflow cycles
- Responsible for configuring and preparing the customization specs for the Microsoft Dynamics solution to achieve the business requirements.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements and defining the actions must take and the expected outcomes.
- Work effectively with other support team and help Desk team to resolve customer issues regarding fast respond, reliability and availability.
- Provide training to client’s key and end users
- Responsible for administrating the ERP system
- Creating new users and managing security rules
- Administrating the ERP database
- Training new users
- Fixing any issues in the system with Microsoft or implementing company
- Creating new Report formats as requested
- Support all branches retail
- Be capable of designing, developing, configuring, and deploying production solutions within Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Microsoft D365 Manufacturing/Production knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of two years of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Experience.
- Experience with Finance and Trade & Logistics modules.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Power BI, Workflow and cloud-based collaboration tools (Preferred)
- Have a current certification of Dynamics 365 F&O Developer Associate (Preferred)
- Previous experience in ERP implementation for financial modules: general ledger, bank, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, budgeting and financial statements in addition to Supply chain modules: inventory, sales and procurement
- Very good English language
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Ability self-manage, take initiative and be resourceful.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Must have a logical mindset and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Must be a Subject Matter Expert in at least one of the core modules.
- Must have a “can-do” and a self-starter mindset.
- Excellent communication, planning, customer relationship, and organization skills.
- Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX D...Altawakol for Steel Fabrication & Galvanization - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia29 days ago