- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Customer Support Agents are dedicated to helping our USA Based clients achieve success and advising on best practices for using our products and services.
- You will become an expert in our product suite, will partner with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction and identify at-risk accounts to contribute to a high rate of case volume. It will take a strong english communicator to be successful in this role.
- The ideal candidate will be willing and able to take on increasing amounts of responsibility on the Client Success Team over time, eventually managing their own client base.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing client relationship, on-boarding, reporting, and renewals process
- Managing inbound client questions and proactively delivering product best practices, personalized recommendations, and updates
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with clients, ensuring they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis in line with their defined objectives and strategy
- Monitoring trends in product adoption and utilization, identifying at-risk clients and working across internal teams to address those risks
- Participating in planning and creating content for client engagement projects, including webinars, conferences and email campaigns
- Contributing to the improvement of internal documents, presentations and communication processes
Working Hours: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Required Experience & Skills:
- Very Strong English communication skills
- 2+ years working in a similar position as customer supporter or telesales.
- Passion for changing healthcare
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Track record of exceeding client and project expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage work across time zones and cross-functionally on a growing team
- Experience in Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint strongly preferred
- Prior experience in healthcare from a client, clinical or marketing perspective strongly preferred
- Can work independently and solve problems creatively
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging