This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing HR annual budgets.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Implement HR processes, tools and solutions in the most efficient & effective manner.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, absenteeism rates, overtime rates.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity, and recommend needed changes.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes.
- Responsible to diagnose, identify scope of change and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Females Only is a MUST
- HR diploma
- Advanced level in English language
- Advanced computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Maximum 30 years
About this Company
Since 2001 Sigma Specializes in supply and service of Top Quality Audio-Vestibular ENT and hearing rehabilitation medical Equipment in Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sigma for Import and Export
In 2012 Advanced Bionics (Cochlear Implants) entrusted Sigma Exclusive distributor rights in Egypt.