Skills And Tools:
As the Senior Sales Engineer, you’ll be key to championing solution-based business development opportunities for some of our largest and most important customers. This means we’ll depend on you to use your creativity and expertise to transform ambiguous and often complex opportunities into significant deals.
In this role, you’ll also support the growth of the business by providing technical sales support for customers and the regional sales force, including pre and post client interaction throughout the sales process. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to reach strategic business goals, and leveraging your entrepreneurial spirit, then this is the role for you!
- Participate in the entire sales process – initial discovery, project review, design submission, component installation
- Work with customers to present a technical perspective on the company’s sales offering.
- Collaborate with the Local Operations Teams to obtain contractor quotes in support of sales opportunities
- Provide alternative solutions as required to meet unique end user, component or installation criteria
- Assist with development of customer presentation tools and coordination of end-user site visits
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for key vertical market segments
- Provide company representation in industry forums, conferences, and related events
- Interface with internal departments to ensure accuracy and timeliness of solution delivery to individual end users
- Develop and implement product and application training programs for Sales organization
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal communications, and documentation skills
- Ability to maintain focus and business acumen under sometimes stressful sales/business negotiations
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Must be able to communicate technological solutions and product knowledge not only to technical but to business users as well
- Bachelor of science mechanical power engineering is a must
- From 2 to 8 years experience in same field (pumping solutions sales - Water Stations)
- Giza government resident is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Presentable and dedicated
- Excellent or very good English is a must
- Have a car, preferable