- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
As a leading Logistics Startup in the industry, Bosta’s ongoing mission to become the middle east’s main platform for delivering your packages. The Social Media Specialist plays a key role in Bosta’s mission and marketing team through social media storytelling that engages guests, members, fans, and followers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Crafting compelling multi media updates across Bosta’s social media platforms
- Monitoring and responding to online interactions as part of exceptional social care
- Gathering multichannel insights to fuel future growth.
- This position collaborates with the direction of Bosta’s Social Media and Online Content Strategist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate commitment to Bosta’s vision, mission and values.
- Develop, schedule and publish approved social media content for Bosta’s channels, including copy, visual assets, live broadcasts and temporary storytelling updates.
- Support digital content development (ads, video outlines, blogs, etc.) for key initiatives using the Bosta voice and grammatical excellence.
- Gather reporting metrics and KPIs from Bosta’s social channels to help evaluate performance, inform insights and drive future growth.
- Responsible for scheduled monitoring of Bosta’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube, including rotating weekend and holiday coverage.
- Provide ‘in-the-moment’ community management assistance. React, respond, and execute online conversations in real time. Work collaboratively with partner departments including Guest Experience, Public Relations, and Constituent Services to moderate conversations based on protocol.
- Identify trending topics, key handles, hashtags, and relevant content threads to act on opportunities to join relevant conversations and to share another user’s content.
- Monitor online guest reviews (Google+ and Facebook reviews) and help draft responses based on Bosta service standards and key talking points.
- Help maintain and adjust Bosta’s social media calendars as needed.
- Assist with website content updates in EPiServer CMS as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience monitoring social media channels in a business, agency, or non-profit setting require
- Experience using Buffer, Percolate, Hootsuite, Tweet Deck or similar social listening and publishing tool required
- Experience drafting social media content for a variety of platforms required(experience drafting paid social content preferred)
- Basic familiarity with social media engagement metrics required
- Experience selecting photos, creating GIFs, and basic video editing, preferred
- Basic experience using a content management system to edit and publish web content preferred
Other Skills & Characteristics:
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Collaborative in a team environment
- Commitment to excellence and guest focus
- Detail oriented
- Motivated self-starter
- Understanding of basic technical and functional web practices
- Early adopter, trend follower, and innovative thinker
About this Company
Bosta, a logistics company based in Cairo, helps businesses deliver their packages same day leveraging the latest and greatest using technology and algorithms.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bosta
In less than 9 months, we closed 3 rounds of investment with Egyptian and Emirati institutes funding our vision to become the next unicorn in Logistics.