- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Strategic Planning :
- Participates in the annual business planning process through providing insights, analyzing relevant information to formulate the annual objectives.
- Develops operational strategies according to continuous monitoring of market dynamics.
- Sets objectives for the operations team and facilitates the achievement of these objectives in light of company goals.
- Continuously reviews and reports performance against plans.
Operations Planning & Management
- Owns and maintains the company's SOPs.
- Identifies the operational metrics, develops the methods to track them and drives the operations to maximize the KPIs.
- Analyses data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Performs risk assessment and change management.
- Manages the day to day operations, while empowering the operations team to take decisions.
- Oversees the support functions such as administration.
People Management :
- Provides adequate on-job coaching and strong leadership to inspire the team and get the best out of its members.
- Conducts performance appraisal sessions for his/her team in due time ensuring a timely, efficient and objective performance management process.
- Initiates training and development needs for his/her team resulting from performance assessment results, and technical training needs serving the function.
About this Company
Tawseela is a funded tech startup based in Cairo, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawseela
We have one live product and we are working on 2 major products in stealth mode. The first product in progress will change how group transportation is done through technology in Egypt and beyond. We deeply...