- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Strategic Planning :
- Participates in the annual business planning process through providing insights, analyzing relevant information to formulate the annual objectives.
- Develops operational strategies according to continuous monitoring of market dynamics.
- Sets objectives for the operations team and facilitates the achievement of these objectives in light of company goals.
- Continuously reviews and reports performance against plans.
Operations Planning & Management
- Owns and maintains the company's SOPs.
- Identifies the operational metrics, develops the methods to track them and drives the operations to maximize the KPIs.
- Analyses data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Performs risk assessment and change management.
- Manages the day to day operations, while empowering the operations team to take decisions.
- Oversees the support functions such as administration.
People Management :
- Provides adequate on-job coaching and strong leadership to inspire the team and get the best out of its members.
- Conducts performance appraisal sessions for his/her team in due time ensuring a timely, efficient and objective performance management process.
- Initiates training and development needs for his/her team resulting from performance assessment results, and technical training needs serving the function.
About this Company
Tawseela is a funded tech startup changing group transportation in developing countries through technology. Our consumer platform provides cashless payment for public transportation and demand responsive bus routes.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawseela
We are a pioneer of transportation technology....