- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
Detailed Work Activities:
- Monitor external affairs or events affecting business operations.
- Analyze data to inform operational decisions or activities.
- Manage operations, research, or logistics projects.
- Develop organizational methods or procedures.
- Manage inventories of products or organizational resources.
- Document organizational or operational procedures.
- Estimate cost or material requirements.
- Estimate labor requirements.
- Evaluate potential of products, technologies, or resources.
- Evaluate quality of materials or products.
About this Company
MADA Holding provides customers with new innovative solution, services,
See all Careers and Jobs at Mada-holding
professional technical and maintenance services. MADA Holding Solutions
supports the enhancement growth need to unique the rapid demands of
Service Providers and large enterprise...