Ticketing AgentPosted 15 days ago
54Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 20Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Receive inbound calls for International & Domestic Air Amendment inquiries from customers
- Answer customer queries, as well as probe the customer to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
- Assist customers with the changes requested using GDS Tools (Amadeus)
- Document all calls with regards to participant inquires accurately using Salesforce CRM.
- Follow up (Call and Email) with customers in case of pending / escalated issues.
- Provide end-to-end support when it comes to Trip Amendment.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers
- Deliver Outstanding Customer Experience to each and every Customer who has called in.
- Fluency in English.
- Very Good Amadeus User (Issuing, Reissue, Re validation).
- Minimum 2 years Proven work experience.
- Call Center Background.
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Sales Travel ConsultantConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago
- Business Developer / Sales - M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Business Developer - Medical M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Regional Sales Manager Pharma ...Confidential Company - Sohag, Egypt9 days ago