Skills And Tools:
- Accountable for planning the materials in the supply cycle for the full portfolio.
- Secure business continuity by ensuring material availability covering production needs and accordingly market needs.
- Optimizing stock levels to prevent material losses, reduce logistics cost, and maintain a healthy cashflow. Accountable for DIO and write offs.
- Assessing the financial structure and inventory storage capabilities of the business
- Counting and tracking inventory across multiple locations
- Anticipating stock demands based on current and future business functions
- Analyzing and anticipating market trends for the best time to purchase inventory
- Creating Inventory reports and presenting suggestions to Supply Chain Manager
- Ensuring the business has a steady flow of stock without overcapitalizing on materials
- Suggesting changes to inventory warehouse to meet increased and reduced demand
- Continuously improve and optimize the supply cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 2 years of solid experience in Supply Planning
- Professional command of the written and spoken English Language
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Technical Sales Engineer (Heav...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago