Skills And Tools:
- Teach how to study building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations.
- Teach how to inspect structure to ascertain obstructions to be avoided to prevent weakening of structure resulting from installation of pipe.
- Teach how to locate and mark position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes for pipes in walls and floors.
- Teach how to cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Teach how to cut and thread pipes.
- Teach how to bend pipe to required angle by use of pipe-bending machine or by placing pipe over block and bending it by hand.
- Teach how to assemble and install valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass, and lead, and nonmetals, such as glass, vitrified clay, and plastic.
- Teach how to join pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and caulks joints.
- Teach how to fill pipe system with water or air and reads pressure gauges to determine whether system is leaking.
- Teach how to install and repair plumbing fixtures such as sinks, commodes, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposal units, dishwashers, and water softeners.
- Teach how to do repairs and maintains plumbing by replacing washers in leaky faucets, mending burst pipes, and opening clogged drains.
- Teach how to do welds holding fixtures to steel structural members.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering (MEP, mechanical electical plumbing Engineer / HVAC - Firefighting - Plumbing Section)
- 3-5 years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferrably TOT certified.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- HVAC Mechanical Technical Offi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago