Skills And Tools:
- Manages the Engineering department .
- Supervises the ongoing onsite and future construction projects .
- Responsible for delivery of existing projects to the university .
- Coordinate with consultant and with construction companies .
- Responsible for maintenance plans .
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed university
- Experience: 20+ years overall relevant experience including 10+ years as a project manager.
- Solid structural drawings design and revision experience
- Solid Computer and software skills include AUTOCAD and Primavera
- Excellent Arabic and English language command (writing and speaking).
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
Deadline for Application: 25/04/2022
- Wet Utilities Associate Design... - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Structure Technical Office Eng... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza13 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Contracts Engineer - Sheraton, Cairo11 days ago
- Head of Design DepartmentConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt25 days ago
- Concrete Assistant Structure E... - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Architect / Interior Designer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza13 days ago
- Architect - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Architect - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- senior Architect - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Project Manager - North coastConfidential Company - North Coast, Alexandria19 days ago
- Projects ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt19 days ago
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago
- Software Project ManagerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza3 days ago