Senior Quality SpecialistPosted 12 days ago
37Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 7Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Participating in the development of the quality department plan
- Participate in the assessment of the hospitals, giving scores, writing reports, Communicating with hospitals employees to develop corrective action plans.
- Building performance improvement teams at the hospitals to execute improvement initiatives. participating in the performance improvement processes by on job training of the staff.
- Monitoring the progress of the hospitals in the implementation of the corrective action plans.
- Reviewing & monitoring the hospital's key performance indicators, writing reports to the top management & to the hospitals for any abnormal indicators require deep analysis.
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Reporting skills
- Must be graduated from medicine or dentistry or pharmacy
- Experience in hospitals
- Must be pharmacy or medicine or dentist
- Have a diploma in quality
- Quality Control EngineerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia57 minutes ago
- Quality Control Manager (WORLD...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago