Skills And Tools:
- Develop conceptual design schematics for buildings including layouts and, major methods and materials of construction.
- Develop & articulate solutions based on customer’s business & technical requirements.
- Assisting the firm principal in all aspects of the project from schematic design all the way to the production of construction documents.
- Checking of documents including review for compliance with applicable codes, standards, and company procedures.
- Interface and coordinate with other engineering disciplines, project management, customer representatives, and regulatory authorities as applicable to the project.
- Developing architecture shop drawings at different project stages.
- Coordinating architecture shop drawings with civil and electromechanical components.
- Preparing and reviewing quantity survey activities.
- Good design and drawing skills to demonstrate your flair for architecture
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Sound analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Keen interest in buildings and the built environment - an insight into Building Information Modeling (BIM) will also be a significant advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals
- Good organizational and negotiation skills
- Technical Office Architect - S...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago